Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Drears!

I weighed in yesterday and only lost 1.1 pounds. I was so bummed. Here I've been keeping track of all my food (and even being honest about it) and exercising like a crazy woman. I'm not letting it get me down, though. I will be victorious!

Today I forced myself to go running in the hills. Usually, that run was a "no brainer". Today, with all this extra weight on, it was hell! The hills seemed longer and steeper than usual. There were even hills where I didn't remember there being hills. At any rate, I finished and felt pretty great about my accomplisment.

My next secret weapon? I've just started taking these supplements that are some kind of a green tea extract. You take 3 at lunchtime and they give you a lot of extra energy for the afternoon and amp up your body's metabolic rate. Today? Yeah, they seemed to do the trick. I had energy (I DID go running at 3:30 p.m. which is usually my slumpy "eat everything that I find" time) and I didn't go crazy and frantic about food. It was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment