Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 17 on The Kind Diet. I'm feeling great but a little discouraged that the weight isn't coming off very quickly. I think I expected it to be a lot faster. I haven't touched sugar, meat (well that hasn't been a problem for about 2 years), dairy or any processed foods in over two weeks. You would think that my body would be responding favorably.

The other day I noticed that the rice I was having for breakfast was gummy. For whatever reason I thought that purple jasmine rice that I bought at Whole Foods would be perfect quality and not processd. I think I'm wrong so I switched it up to brown rice and noticed right away that I was more regular. Ahem.

Another thing that I was cheating a little on was my daily 1/2 of a peanut butter and honey sandwich. Cut those out and so now I'm down to just eating vegetables with hardly any grains and a little bit of beans here and there. I don't feel deprived but I'm wondering what life will be like when I venture out into the restaurant world.

No comments:

Post a Comment