Sunday, January 10, 2010

Today marks Day #7 that I have been doing the Kind Diet. No sugar. No white flour. No, and I mean absolutely NO, animal products (dairy, eggs, meat, etc.).

I'm happy to report that the withdrawl symptoms have managed to let up a bit. I don't feel weak and shaky at this point. Yesterday, I did open the freezer and found a bag of left over Christmas treats that someone (probably me) had put out there. I was vaguely tempted but then remembered my focus and was back on track. Well, actually, there are a LOT of treats lingering about my home but I have been good and have not partaken as of yet.

The hot flashes are still a problem although I do feel that they are beginning to let up a bit. I'm sure it's the stress that my body is feeling from going through the withdrawls. I'm hoping that they will go back to their little evil abode sometime soon.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow morning to see if I have indeed dropped any weight. I really am hopeful and will be a bit surprised if I don't. Not eating all the crap simply MUST have a positive impact on my body. Right?

Oh, and another thing . . . Dude, there are ass loads of dishes involved with this food preparation thing!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment