Monday, January 11, 2010

Day #8. I'm feeling the best I've felt so far. It was a dark and icky place to be last week. I was crying and depressed. I'm pretty sure that that had to be the detox process that my body is going through.

The fact that my eyes seem to hone in on anything sugary isn't helping me. I went down to the basement and opened the freezer for something and there was this delicious looking ice cream cake from my son's birthday last week that hasn't been finished. In the other freezer I found my husband's stash of candy that I had never before discovered. Somehow I just seem to be finding all of this crap that I, so far, haven't indulged in.

I weighed myself this morning and was down 2.2 pounds from last Monday! Yay! I was pretty stoked about that. I know that it would have been a bigger loss if I had not partaken of all those roasted salted almonds. They seemed to beckon me when I was having a hunger fit and couldn't figure out what natural piece of food to stuff in my mouth quickly. Almonds and raisins seem to be my downfall right now. I guess that's better than cookies and candy, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment